2/22/09

In Florida

Just got in.

It's a little late to head over to Traditions, so I'm just going to go over to Duffy's and get a burger.

I did hear on the radio that it looks like Daniel Murphy will be the full time left fielder thi season.

That is quite interesting and, if it is true, could change the direction of the 24th and 25 player kept.

Let's assume it is true, and Murphy, Beltran, and Church are your starters...

Now, you need 2 part timers that can play outfield, nd you have to choose between a bunch of guys.

One seems to be a lock due to the fact that he also can play 3B... Tatis...

That leaves one more slot for either Anderson, Pagan, or the new guys signed.

The first think I'm going to try and figure out after talking with a few of my friends in the org. is what Bobby Parnell is going to be used for... I'm not sure right now if they need him in the bullpen.

Anyway... I'll be back around 10am tomorrow...

Mack

No comments: