3/29/10

Game Day 3-29: - Mets 7-6, 8 innings

-First of all, all of a sudden no pitcures can be loaded on my Blogger account... if anybody out there can tell me how to correct his, please email me at http://www.macksmets@gmail.com/.

-By my count, after the Mets released C Chris Coste, and sent P Bobby Parnell and P Sean Green to Buffalo, there are 38 players left in camp. That's 13 over the 25-man squad.  Anyone: feel free to  correct me here :)

-Interesting lineup six days out... guess Jason Bay gets the day off, or he was scheduled to go to the Nats SS game that was rained out. Daniel Murphy once again gets an opportunity to light up his dormant bat...

-four singles in a row in the second inning, by Murphy, Jeff FrancoeurGary Mathews Jr.,and Henry Blanco produced the first two runs... followed by a 2-run scoring double by Jon Niese... all this against Marlins sensation P Anibal Sanchez...

-boy, this sure looks like a good day... timely hitting, great piitching...  shit...

-Niese is done... 4.2-IP... 3-ER... 5.65 ERA... 5-GB... 5-FO... 3-K... 1-E

-Didn't I say earlier that Parnell went down?  He's pitching...

-I'm very confused...

-I'm going out...

No comments: