10/24/10

Q&A - Prospect Profiles, Draft Report, Mack Report, and the Hiatus

Steve Smith to me: - I loved the prospect profiles you were doing. I was looking forward to Reese Havens' and Matt Harvey's. I was just wondering if you had stopped them, or if you just hadn't done them in a few days.



By the way, I also like the draft report and mack report.


Great site


Oh, and what happened to the hiatus? good thing you decided to keep writing, your site is one of my favorites!

Thanks Steve, for the email.

The prospect profiles haven't gone away and I will post both Havens and Harvey next. I'm moving the direction of this site into more original material, so I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with them. Most of that information is cut and paste material.

Thanks for your kind words about both the Mack Report and the Draft Report. Yes, I like the new format as well.

Regarding the hiatus, I went away as a knee jerk reaction to the stuff said about me online. Then I thought, that isn't doing me any good, since I'm trying to get this site converted to Word Press and a combination free/paid subscription site.

Also, why take the good stuff away from my loyal readers?

Look, I had good info that I got confused with and turned into bad reporting. Shit happens. I'm sure you understand.

No comments: