11/28/11

John Sickles - Top Baltimore Orioles Prospects

1) Manny Machado, SS, Grade A: He wasn't quite the same after the knee injury and he was rushed to High-A, but I am still very impressed with the overall balance of skills and tools, and he's still just 19.

2) Dylan Bundy, RHP, Grade A-: Number One starter potential, but I'd like to see how his talent translates into pro ball before going with a higher grade. As high school pitchers go, I am very confident in him, but until we see him pitch in pro ball I'll go with position-player Machado.

3) Jonathan Schoop, INF, Grade B: Borderline B+. We will have to see where he settles in positionally. I think the bat is going to develop even more than people currently anticipate. Might go with the straight B+.

For the rest of the list... 11-27-11: - http://www.minorleagueball.com/2011/11/27/2589979/baltimore-orioles-top-prospects-for-2012

No comments: