4/20/12

Daily Minors Report


Date: 4-20-12



AAA-Buffalo:  OF Val Pascucci came into Friday’s game as the 9th all-time Bisons’ home run hitter in the modern era… 





AA-Binghamton:   OF-1B-3B Joe Bonfe was transferred from St. Lucie to Binghamton… I asked Joe what he had done in the off-season to jump start things in the organization:

“I have really been trying to improve all my skills this off season. My biggest gain would have to be in the bat speed category, I have been working with a sports psychologist on my overall mental and physical aspect of the game (vision, bat speed, visualization, hand eye coordination, and pitch recognition). My bat speed has increased 15-20 mph from when we started working in November. My goals this spring training would be to put my gains to the test and start showing more power numbers and raising my on base percentage. Defensively I have been working on my speed and quickness and I am going to show my versatility as a player by showing the Mets they can put me anywhere on the field and they can trust me to get the job done.”



A+ - St. Lucie: -   a source told me that the 3-day absence by OF Cory Vaughn was granted to attend to a family funeral and was not injury or diabetes related…





A – Savannah:

No comments: