9/28/12

Draft 13 - Q and A - RHP - Joey Donino – Columbia

Mack – Top of the morning, everybody. We’re here with one of the smart kids today, right hand pitcher Joey Donino from Columbia University. Hey Joey. How are you today?

Joey - I am doing well. It is the second week of classes and we are just about to kick off our fall season and I couldn't be more excited. I look forward to getting back on the mound, and being 100% healthy following a good summer, which was my first season where I felt 100% since getting Tommy John after my senior year of high school.

Mack – Since you brought it up, tell us about both the physical and mental strain something like TJS can put on your future plans, especially baseball?

the rest of the interview...   http://bigleaguefutures.net/1/wp-admin/post.php?post=1369&action=edit&message=6 

No comments: