7/11/13

Mark D - Introduction

Hi all,

I´m Marc D.  I´m 43, I live in Spain with my wife and son, 4 dogs 2 fish and something on the way...

Originally from the Bronx, my love remains true for the Orange and Blue since 1975.  My favorite Met is Jose Reyes.  Always has been and always will be.  I have been focused on the Mets minor league system since 1977, when I tried to find out all I could about Dan Norman.  The focus of my posts will be writing about guys who will be able to help A major league team coming out of the Mets system...not necessarily the Mets, because after all, we can only have 9 guys on the field at the same time.   I have played a high level of baseball for many years and I am looking forward to sharing knowledge about the greatest game in the world from a fan of the greatest team in the world.

Hearing from Sandy that we will focus on what we have makes this time an opportune time to talk about that exactly...what we have, when it will be in Flushing or somewhere else as a result of a trade.  I´m hoping to get an interview with Dustin Lawley at some point very soon.

LETS GO METS!

Best,
Marc

1 comment:

Mack Ade said...

Welcome to our award winning (when did we get an award?) team...