7/8/13

Q and A with RHP Carson Baranik – LSU


Mack – We’re up next with one of my favorites, ex-Miami Dade RHSP, Carson Baranik. Hey Carson, how’s the summer going so far?

Carson - As far as pitching, I am taking the summer off and working on strength and conditioning programs and everything is going good.

Mack – I understand that you will now be attending the University of Louisiana at Lafayette this fall. I assume you will be draft eligible come June 2014 and was there a specific reason for attending there?

 Carson- Coach Robichaux is an outstanding an outstanding pitching coach at they have a really good team coming back for next year.

Mack – Carson, I have you throwing an 86-89 fastball (topping off at 91), a 76 curve, an 80 slider, and a 76 range changeup. Have you added any velo to any of these projections?

Get the ret of the interview at...  www.bigleaguefutures.net

No comments: