7/24/09

You Think Met Blogging Is Easy?




So, I go to my facebook page yesterday and I've got an email from John Maine.


It said:


Me: John, it's Mack from Mack's Mets... just checking how the rehab is going and your timetable... btw... take your time... no rush to come back to this mess…


Maine: I will be back the second week of August hopefully. I feel great and Jose Reyes might be a week before me.


So, this morning I wake up to this:


Mets pitcher John Maine will seek a second opinion on his injured right shoulder, multiple sources confirmed Thursday. Maine, who went on the disabled list June 12 with a pinched nerve in the shoulder, is expected to visit Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Ala., in the next few days, sources said, indicating that his season may be in jeopardy.


"I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't pitch again this season," a source said.



Sure picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue...

No comments: